Our expert team is committed to designing high-quality ventilation systems that are tailored to meet the specific requirements of your property.
The design of the ventilation system must be taken into consideration right from the initial design stage.
All our heat recovery ventilation systems are completely bespoke, they are individually designed to suit your specific requirements.
We assure you that we will not provide you with an “indicative design” unless you specifically request it, as our experience has shown that these designs are often not practical. Instead, our team of designers and engineers will work collaboratively with you to ensure that the system we create together is tailored to meet your specific needs and budget.
In order to design a system that is perfectly suited to your property, it is essential that we have a comprehensive understanding of its construction. This includes details such as the type and orientation of joists, the materials used in the building, the layout of rooms, and any unique architectural features like exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, stone lintels, and fireplaces. We will also take the time to listen to what you want to achieve and discuss in detail your preferred unit locations, ducting routes, control options and ancillaries.
What to Expect
- Co-ordinate the structural design right from the start with all larger services.
- Easily accessible for filter changes and maintenance
- No room for misinterpretation. Components will always be shown and narrated, as well as their position within the structure.
- Proper design of intake and exhaust, avoiding cross contamination and minimise exposure to strong winds and pollution.
- Comply with the latest standards and regulations, following the best practices and guidelines.
We're here to help! Get in Touch Today!
Contact us today to learn more about our ventilation system design services and how we can help you create a comfortable, healthy, and sustainable indoor environment for your residential, commercial or industrial space.