EnviroVent energiSava 200
The Envirovent energiSava 200 is an energy efficient and powerful centralised MVHR unit designed for use in medium sized to larger houses.
The energiSava® 200 has been designed for ease of installation in mind. With vertical or horizontal mounting options, the unit can be installed on the ceiling, wall or floor.
The energiSava 200 continuously draws musty, damp air from multiple, individual rooms and replaces it with fresh tempered air, warmed by the outgoing air in the heat exchanger. The fresh air is returned to the rooms through circular valves mounted in the ceiling, discreetly maintaining high internal air quality throughout the year.
Features & Benefits
- Delivering up to 90% thermal efficiency
- Automatic mechanical summer bypass
- Wireless remote control for mode of operation
- Filter change indicator
- Intelligent frost protection system prevents the heat exchange from freezing when cold outside
- Intellitrac® technology, the unique humidity tracking controls
- App-enabled version available
Stylish Design & Optimum User Functionality
Designed with stylish aesthetics and easy access to the removable filters for maintenance, the energiSava® 200 continuously operates at a low level to ensure the home is correctly ventilated, providing all year round good indoor air quality.
Highly practical, the energiSava® 200 comes as standard with a remote control to adjust the unit’s airflow between trickle and boost rates. It also indicates when the summer by-pass is activated and includes a filter change and fault indicator.
The automatic, integral mechanical summer by-pass ensures that cooler air enters the property on warmer days, creating an ideal indoor climate.
The energiSava® 200 incorporates Intellitrac® Technology, the unique humidity tracking controls. The unit runs continuously on trickle, providing all year round healthy indoor air quality.
No user intervention is required as the Intellitrac® Technology constantly monitors the average humidity level in the home. This allows the system to sense any rise in humidity and increases the extract rate in direct correlation to quietly and efficiently control condensation. Once the humidity level falls, the extract rate tracks back down again, saving energy.
Stay in Control with myEnviroVent
The myEnviroVent app gives you complete control of your whole house ventilation system at the touch of a button. Available on both Android and Apple devices.
- Greater control of ventilation requirements in the home.
- Flexibility to amend ventilation settings.
- Boost ventilation rates from anywhere in the home.
- Multiple user access.
- Filter change notifications.
- Instant access to current unit status.
- Secure connection through a router.
- Reduce installation time by commissioning from a mobile.