Zehnder ComfoAir Q600
Zehnder ComfoAir Q600 is the new generation of heat recovery ventilation units, with state of the art design and intelligent technology, regardless of whether you are working on a new build or an old building. It combines high performance MVHR to Passivhaus and NZEB standards with innovative control technology.
A large number of innovations enable optimum acoustic performance, even better heat recovery and particularly low energy consumption. Zehnder ComfoAir Q600 provides outstanding comfort for a perfect indoor climate with maximum energy efficiency. Left or right handing and compatible with all Zehnder ventilation components, it is easy to plan, install and even commission thanks to the step by step commissioning wizard .
It contains features such as its automatic modulating true summer by-pass, world class heat recovery efficiency and integrated humidity sensor to provide a comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient indoor climate.
Features & Benefits
- Comfort ventilation up to 600 m³/h at 200 Pa
- Heat recovery with an efficiency of upto 96%
- Automatic 100% summer bypass
- Left or right hand unit configuration combined in one device, providing installation flexibility
- Simple and quick installation
- Commissioning wizard and intuitive device display for simple commissioning in three steps
- New diamond heat exchanger with larger surface area for higher heat recovery and less air resistance ensuring lower energy consumption
- Latest fan technology for quiet and energy-efficient operation
- Innovative air volume balancing for maximum heat recovery
- Adaptive pre-heater for intelligent temperature control of the drawn-in outdoor air for the best possible energy efficiency
- Easy operation from switch to app and remote monitoring
Innovative Modulating Summer By Pass
During summer nights and in the transition periods with strong sunshine, the house often becomes too warm, while the outside air remains pleasantly cool. In this case heat removal by what is known as free cooling helps: The cooler outside air is fed to the rooms in the living area, bypassing the heat exchanger.
The Zehnder ComfoAir ventilation unit is equipped with an automatic bypass for just this purpose. The bypass is a standard component and takes 100% of the extract air past the heat exchanger. The personal comfort temperature is adjustable.
The modulating summer by-pass is guided by an optimum comfort temperature for the home utilising temperature, humidity and an intelligent algorithm to look at both internal and external conditions to provide the optimal temperature.
Innovative Air Volume Balancing
New and patented: innovative sensor technology automatically ensures balanced supply air and extract air volumes. This flow control guarantees maximum heat recovery. What’s more, you save time during commissioning because of the unit’s dial-a-duty feature where the required air flow is input and the unit will automatically adjust the motors to achieve this.
The Zehnder ComfoAir Q models can be controlled with a wide variety of tools. Anything is possible: from a simple display on the unit, to an app that can be used on the go, right through to fully automated, demand-based ventilation using sensors.
Simply unbelievable efficiency
Zehnder ComfoAir Q Heat Recovery units offer an outstanding and world class 96% heat recovery efficiency and SFP as low as 0.53 (Q450 model) as a result of a design that maximizes heat transfer and helps overcome air resistance.
At every point Zehnder ComfoAir Q is the best choice- for SAP, for energy performance, for indoor air quality and importantly for the homeowner. Find out more about the technology that is driving this excellent performance and which also contributes to an easier commissioning process.